Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WELCOME!

Hey Guys!

So I am super excited about starting this blog as I have been wanting to do it for a while. I've been spending so much time thinking about what exactly I want this blog to be about, but today I figured I would just started writing. As you can tell by the name "JustNatural," I am definitely FOR all things natural. What do I mean by that? I mean, I want this blog to be dedicated to talking about natural hair, natural remedies, natural foods, and #1, our natural connection to God. I believe we should spend more time embracing our natural selves and when we get intertwined with the one who created us, it makes it easier to do just that! What are my posts going to include? EVERYTHING - Of course natural hair advice because I am an official curly girl, healthy recipes, poetry, bible studies, words of encouragement, reviews of all kinds, Godly testimonies, advice, and whatever else comes to mind on any particular day! I hope you all will take this journey with me as I explore a new avenue and a more natural side to life =).

FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment